There are so so so so so many recipes out there for bliss balls, but sometimes these recipes have all sorts of fancy ingredients in them and can be seriously time-consuming to make!
So this blissful bliss ball recipe is a stripped back, super simple and easy blend of raw ingredients and quick to follow instructions. Enjoy!
Original Chocolate Bliss Balls
- 10 fresh dates (soaked for 10 minutes in hot water)
- 1 heaped tablespoon Goji berries
- 1 cup mixed nuts (almond/cashew)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1 Tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbs linseed
- 1 Tbs chia seeds
- ½ cup desiccated unsweetened coconut for rolling
- Blend nuts into fine crumbs.
- Add coconut oil and dates and blend until combined and moist.
- Add cocoa, protein powder, all seeds, and goji berries, and process again until you have a dough-like mixture
- Roll into small balls with damp hands and dip into a bowl of dessicated coconut to coat
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
Keep this recipe in your quick and easy lunch snack pile, thats where these babies will be going for me!