01 / TAKE A CLASS TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW
Spring is a great time to learn and try new things, and freshen up your skills.
Here’s some class ideas:
- Health & Nutrition
- French/Italian inspired cooking class
- Pilates or Yoga class
- Upholstery/Sewing class
- Terrarium creation
02 / HAVE A PICNIC
Take advantage of the all scrumptious food and drink available in Spring. Make some sparkly pink lemonade, stuff in some crusty bread and savoury cheese, and compliment your picnic with a beautiful view, good people, and warm comfy blankets.
- Cardamon & Sunflower muffins via Green Kitchen Stories
- 37 ways to have the most delightful picnic ever via Buzzfeed
- No-Bake Mason Jar Cheesecakes via Brit + Co
- A French-inspired picnic via Glitter Guide
03 / SPRING CLEAN
Ok not the most exciting thing to have on your bucket list. But boy does it feel good. Start with your room. Dust those bunnies off your dresser, vacuum the lost City of Atlantis up from under your bed. Give all your old forgotten clothes to a charity shop, and make room for fresh new outfits fit for Spring!
More inspiration here for spring cleaning and organising your space:
- DIY Copper clothes rack via A Pair & A Spare
- DIY Box wardrobe storage via A Pair & A Spare
- 17 Invaluable Tips For Anybody With Too Many Clothes via Buzzfeed
04 / BUY SOMETHING COLOURFUL
Things can get frightfully dull in winter, and you can be awash in subdued tones. Make a break for it as you move into Spring, and buy something loud and colourful to brighten up your mood. Try a floral scarf, or a vibrant necklace. Or treat yourself to pink lipstick and a floaty dress for the warmer days to come.
05 / GET CRAFTY
Check out these cool DIY craft ideas:
- DIY painted glass bottles via The Sits Girls
- Hand-made clay pots via Say Yes
- Bright tissue paper flowers via Design Every Day
- Tassel garland via Linen, Lace & Love
- Simple multi-coloured necklace via The Lovely Draw
06 / GO FOR A STROLL
With the air warming up, the sun coming out, and the flowers blooming, there will be plenty of walks in your area that will be picturesque on a nice day. Wrap up warm and get some fresh air with friends or family, and appreciate the new season! Remember to pick some pretty flowers to display when you get home.