Hi lovely people, I thought I would finish up a week before Christmas as it is hectic right now with the silly season, and will be even more hectic coming up to the big day! I promise I will see you in the New Year, and will have a whole bunch of new content that hopefully will be a hit 🙂
I will keep this post short and sweet, as I know everyone will have had their fill of Christmas blogger ideas and rantings (I know I am fill to the brim with DIY and craft inspiration!) so I will leave you with:
The FIVE Sunshine Exchange New Years Resolutions:
- Write a proper content calendar – have all posts planned and drafted consistently
- Post TWICE a week – I have enough content to do so most weeks!
- Continue to refresh my WordPress site – create something snazzy and sophisticated
- Look at my categories – try and bring my followers more interesting and useful content
- Create more – free printables for everyone to download!
My FIVE personal New Years Resolutions:
- Be more mindful – of what I am eating, of the products I use on my hair and face, what I use around the house, and try to be more thoughtful about the planet / animal testing / make organic choices where possible
- Save, save, save – for travel
- Be more consistent – with my exercise, and mix it up a bit!
- Practice yoga – more often, as I do love it and miss it
- Relax – and not stress as much, try not to sweat the small things, smile more!
So cheers to the new year! What are your plans and resolutions for 2016? What do you want to see on The Sunshine Exchange this year?
And have a magical Christmas and a bright New Year