Sometimes you just crave pancakes. It’s hard to explain, and even harder to resist. But there is no need to fear this recipe!
These pancakes are very low sugar, really tasty, and super filling. The banana really sweetens the mixture, and you can change it up with different protein powders for cool flavours.
Let me know how they taste, and what things you like to add to your pancakes 😀
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice (I have Peanut Butter Cookie Dough!)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup oats
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for pancakes)
- Coconut oil (for frying pan)
- Mixed berries
- Greek yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Shredded coconut
- Blitz up in a food processor
- Grease frying pan with coconut oil
- Pour in pancake mixture, flip, and cook until golden on both sides
- Top with yoghurt, berries, and shredded coconut
- Add a drizzle of pure maple syrup if you have been good this week!